Tips & advice
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Number
We sometimes take photos of the dogs and cats in our care for our personal portfolios and for fun!
I grant permission to Send Rover Over employees to photograph my pet and use the images in print and/or digitally to promote our services.
Each time the Client brings any Pet to Send Rover Over for grooming services, the Client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
I agree to the following conditions
• Client must bring the
Pet in on a leash
, safely in the Client’s arms or in a carrier for the animal's safety (Cats need to be in a carrier).
• Client represents that the Pet is current on vaccinations as recommended by the pet's veterinarian. Titer tests are accepted.
• Client must inform Send Rover Over of all the Pet's health conditions.
• Client must prepare the Pet for grooming by allowing the Pet to sufficiently relieve itself prior to the scheduled appointment time. Send Rover Over may charge an additional fee for feces or urine clean-up.
• Send Rover Over will not accept pets under any form of sedation unless previously discussed with the Client.
• Send Rover Over will not accept Pets that are pregnant or in heat at time of grooming.
• Client must inform Send Rover Over if the Pet has any history of showing aggression to people or other animals. Client understands that Send Rover Over may use a muzzle for the Pet without receiving prior permission from the Client. Send Rover Over may charge an additional fee if the Pet becomes aggressive and/or may stop the grooming services at any time during the grooming process due to the Pet's behavior. Client will be solely responsible, and will indemnify Send Rover Over, for all damages caused by the Pet's behavior.
• If the Pet needs veterinary care while in the care of Send Rover Over, Send Rover Over will make a reasonable attempt to contact the Client. If unable to contact the Client or if the nature of the Pet's status does not allow time to contact the Client, Send Rover Over may immediately obtain veterinary care for the Pet, at the Client's expense.
• Send Rover Over may charge an additional fee to remove mats from the Pet's coat.
• Client understands that Send Rover Over does not express anal glands.
• Send Rover Over will have no liability for any cuts, scratches, or irritations that occur as a natural result of grooming the Pet, including the following injuries; a. any abrasions that may occur as a result of removing mats from the Pet's coat; b. any injuries that may occur as a result of the Pet's behavior during the grooming process; and c. any injuries or death that result of natural causes.
• If Client arrives to retrieve the Pet before the grooming process is over, Client agrees to wait outside of the Pet's view. If Client fails to abide by these conditions, Send Rover Over may immediately terminate the grooming services and charge the full price for the services.
• If during the grooming process Send Rover Over discovers fleas on the Pet, Send Rover Over may immediately give the dog a flea bath. If Send Rover Over discovers ticks on the Pet, the ticks will be removed. Additional fees may apply for these services.
• Send Rover Over may charge a kenneling fee if Client fails to pick up the Pet within ½ hour after the grooming services have been completed, unless otherwise agreed upon.
• Send Rover Over is a by-appointment business and therefore
may charge a cancellation fee equal to the price of the service if the Client fails to show up for the scheduled time or cancels within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time
. Client must pay this cancellation fee prior to receiving any future grooming services from Send Rover Over.
• Client may pay with check, credit card, or cash. However Send Rover Over WILL charge $20 for any checks that are returned by the bank as having insufficient funds. In that event, Client must pay for future grooming services in cash or with a credit card.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.